PVH Corp. Stockroom Associate Part Time - VAN HEUSEN in Aurora, Illinois
Stockroom Associate shares in the overall responsibility for shipping and receiving merchandise, maintaining an organized and manageable stock / off-site storage area, processing merchandise as “floor ready”, generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards, maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels on the sales floor and minimizing shortages.
• Receiving / Shipping – Processing HUB, 3rd-party deliveries, Special Orders
• Maintain an organized stockroom/off-site area
• Maximize sales volume by ensuring merchandise styles and sizes are well represented on the sales floor
• Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction when placing / restocking merchandise on the sales floor
• Maintain appropriate sales floor inventory levels
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures
• Manage time and prioritize tasks
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
• Ensure customer service is the #1 priority
• Follow all customer service guidelines
• Demonstrate professional image and conduct
• Follow specific divisional dress code policy
• Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store
• Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management
• Ensure that store staff is treated professionally, courteously and respectfully
• Take an active role in own development
• Communicate concerns to management
• Support all company / management decisions
• Ensure accuracy in all paperwork
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program
• Maintain productivity in non-selling tasks (i.e. shipment processing, inventory counting, and price change activities)
• Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities
• Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard
• Replenish merchandise on a timely basis
• Have knowledge of the store merchandise
• Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues
• POS set-up is timely and effective
• Executes markdowns and re-merchandise as needed
• Maintain stockroom organization merchandise/fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness
• Retail background preferred
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and communication skill
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.