PVH Corp. Manager, Production Operations - Tommy Hilfiger in New York, New York
Responsible for the production of all adopted products through delivery. Manage final cost, placement, delivery, including communication of product changes. Accountable for on time delivery issues and resolution.
• Daily communication with overseas offices and factories on all product details, delivery requirements, costing and purchase orders. Ensure that all details are accurately updated in a timely manner and conveyed to appropriate parties
• Weekly analysis of deliveries by vendor
• Filter and liaison all production issues from overseas vendors to design and merchandising counterparts
• Create and maintain cost logs
• Issue bulk orders purchase process via system; double-check via buy/PO/allocated to make sure PO matches bought quantity
• Delivery tracking – update the revised at consolidator dates when needed, implement delivery policy and make sure all late deliveries have comments explaining delay.
• Monitor fit and marketing sample status with vendors.
• Weekly WIP tracking.
• Delivery tracking: Update the revised at consolidator dates daily; implement delivery policy; make sure all late deliveries have comments explaining delay; clean up overages and shortages
• Monitor PTR report – Delivery/Log fit samples with tech; Meet weekly with tech dept
• Make sure fit samples are sent in a timely fashion
• Track all samples, salesman to TOP samples
• Monthly capacity reconciliation by vendor
• Weekly WIP tracking
• Minimum of 4-5+years in Production
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Product knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinking with the ability to foresee problems and suggest solutions
• Strong follow through skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and be proactive
• Strong PC Skills (MS Office, including Excel), PLM
• Ability to learn custom computer system
• Knows how to simplify decision making by combing financial acumen with product knowledge
• Detail oriented product operations professional with a mindset for continuous innovation
• Adapts to change and is able to seamlessly handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Highly collaborative, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Must maintain a positive, optimistic and open-minded approach
• Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the business
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.